St Paul's Anglican Church has a very humble beginning. It started at the home of Mr and Mrs Harry Yuen when they opened their house for church worship on 25 March 1956. A small congregation assembled week after week to worship God.
With the encouragement and assistance from St Mary's Church Kuala Lumpur, St Paul's Church obtained a site located at Lorong Utara Kecil, Petaling Jaya and set to build a church. Mr & Mrs JC Todd, faithful worshipers, were given the task of designing the church building and vicarage. Both the church and vicarage were completed in 1959 and dedicated to the Lord in 1960. The first vicar was the late Rev Arnold Lee.
In 1962, St Paul's Church was made a full parish. Since then it's congregation has grown from strength to strength with a weekly attendance of more than 700 members. Services are conducted English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, Tamil and Myanmar.
Other notable ministries include the Children's Ministry, Day Training Centre (St Paul's), Early Intervention Program (Sri Sentosa), outreach work at Sri Manja, student ministry at Alam Jaya and Puncak Jalil, Women's Fellowship, Golden Circle, Home Groups and Bible Study